Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Thanks for your feedback on that last blog entry Richard, very useful, I’ve taken it on board. As it’s clear I haven’t quite found my true blog voice yet I thought I’d maybe try a couple of different styles out. I just want to find a voice that I think is really me – I can’t cope with worrying about what I sound like all the time. I want to be able to write in a way that really reflects who I am and my true feelings. I think with this post I’m a little bit closer to finding that. Perhaps you can have a read of it and let me know what you think.

This post is to be read in a really high pitched, camp, gay man voice. I’m thinking someone like Dale Winton or the guy who helps produce the sitcom in Extras.


Oooohhh I’d like to tell you about my night at the wonderful valentine dance last week!

It was Friday night and I was ever so excited about the party. I’d even started to come over a little queer! I got home from school about 5.30 and I’d arranged for a parcel to be delivered between 5.30 and 7.30. The only trouble was I needed to go out to buy some finishing touches to my delightful pink outfit for the party.

I thought to myself “ooohhh what shall I do!” – should I go and get my fancy pink things or should I stay and wait for the delivery. It wasn’t the only delivery I was hoping for, if you know what I mean!

Eventually I decided that if I went out and was ever so quick it'd only take about 15 minutes and probably the parcel wouldn't be delivered in that time.

However, when I got back wearing some lovely pink bunny rabbit ears I discovered the delivery people had already been and gone...

Oooohhh, I was so annoyed! I mean, I’d only slipped in and out for a few minutes and already the delivery men had come. This was now the 4th time those delivery boys had tried to come over my place!

Fortunately, a big strapping lad returned with my parcel about 30 minutes later. I said to him “this isn’t the only big package I’d like to get my hands on!”

Ooooohhh, now I was soooooo relieved and excited! I’d wanted to open up that little surprise for a long time!

When I got my hands on the package I couldn’t rip the wrapping off quick enough. I opened it up and inside I found a huge black dildo called Denzil.

I thought “ooohhh that’ll come in handy later!”

After a quick scrub down in the shower I got a text from my friend saying he was on his way round. I sent one back saying “hang on darling, I’m not quite ready for your entry yet”. I mean, I was stood there stark naked with my phone in one hand and a big black dildo in the other!

When my friend eventually came round I said “how do you fancy gobbling on some Mexican?” He said “yeah I wouldn’t mind, but can we get some food first!”

Together we headed out to Peyotes restaurant for Mexican food. It was yummy – I love a nice bit of spicy meat inside me! When we were in there I made the mistake of ordering too much food! That big sausage looked so tempting but I couldn’t quite swallow it all down. Silly me - eyes too big for my stomach again!

We had a lovely little gossip over a couple of drinks in peyotes before moving onto Banana bar for the party. This didn’t feel at all strange for me because I’m pretty used to entering bananas! At first it was a little quiet so I thought I’d go and get some drinks in. I ordered a beer and after the barman poured it he asked me if I wanted him to top it up. I said “nah it’s ok, I like to be given a bit of head!”

To really get into the swing of things I ordered some tequila slammers. The barman brought out the tequila, some salt and an uncut lemon. Sometimes I like them uncut but on this occasion I fancied a sliced lemon. I asked the barman to cut it up and when he pulled out his knife I said “ooohhhh, what a great big chopper!”

After sinking a few drinks it was time to hit the dance floor. We danced to all the classics – ABBA, Kylie, the Lighthouse family, and M people. The night passed by in a haze of drink, disco, dancing and dick (Richard).

After the nomihoudai finished at 2am some party people moved on to 135s. I decided to call it a night though - I was worn out, and I had to get home and see Denzil!

2 Comments:

At 10:30 pm, Blogger Richard said...

I like the gay high voice approach very much. I read it aloud, but it was difficult to loosen up my voice and get it up high enough.

However, once i forced through the initial tightness and pushed it right up there, it felt great. I even started to like the way it felt tighter than usual, in my voice box. I knew I was really in a good place and it was somewhere I wanted to stay.

But it's very hard, don't you think? I kept having to force it back up there over and over again, because it was slipping down a little. In the end I got quite good at going up and down, up and down.

But how do you manage to keep it up for so long? I'd really like come over your place and watch you in action sometime.

 
At 11:34 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh dear

 

Post a Comment

<< Home