Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Recently this blog has come in for a fair amount of criticism, most of it justified. However, an ever popular feature of the blog has been the ongoing Legends series. This feature really seems to have captured the imagination of blog readers out there and has prompted numerous discussions, and dare i say it, the odd argument!

This along with the Classic events from the What's Happening in Toyama monthly newsletter series always seem to get people talking and i am bombarded with emails asking me about them. It's for this reason I have decided to start a new series, this time it is going to be called Barry and Maverick's musical funtime. In this series I will provide readers with a selection of classic pop hits from throughout the ages.
First up I have chosen this little gem from those lovable Cockney badboys, East 17.
Enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyAGgEJb1_8

5 Comments:

At 10:33 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're video isn't working you moron.

 
At 4:48 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And your grammar isn't working, moron.

 
At 10:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

both of you are imitating morons....I take no pleasure in correcting this abysmal piece of shite for a blog but I certainly take offence in those using my name of "anonymous" in vain, especially with shite grammar like "you're"..I really hope the person responsible for that isn't teaching in Japan, what a cunt...

Thus, I shall no longer use the name anonymous but call myself The Sphinx.

So, let me start by saying that this is another disaster blog entry. You haven't even linked the video so we can click on it. You have given up on all your other attempts of being funny and now resort to bringing up old boy bands for a cheap chuckle.

You're an embarrassment. Fuck off.

 
At 3:51 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the sphinx sux!

 
At 5:39 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think the fact that the video hasn't even been linked properly is quite funny. It perfectly illustrates the piss poor, amateur nature of this pathetic blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home