Monday, June 25, 2007

After reading this news story the other week I had an excellent idea for my Team Teaching classes in Japan…..

Teacher forced soccer players to run naked after missing penalties

OSAKA -- A junior high school teacher in charge of its soccer club forced several players to run naked around the ground as punishment for missing penalty kicks during practice, it has been learned.
The teacher of the unnamed junior high school wanted his players to practice penalty kicks under pressure during a special summer practice session in 2005. He proposed that those who miss a penalty should run around the ground naked.
As a result, five or six players had to run around naked. Some students' parents lodged a protest over the incident the next day.


Personally I think this is a great idea. As a result I have now initiated a new rule in my classes whereby anyone who doesn’t do their homework, or whose class work is not up to scratch, is forced to sit throughout the next lesson naked. So far it seems to work pretty well – the students are more motivated, everyone is working hard, and I’ve gotten to see quite a few naked school girls. I mean, sure, there have been one or two complaints, but you’re always gonna get that. Whenever there is a dynamic, enterprising, new teaching idea there are always going to be narrow minded people that won’t like it. I think when you believe in something so passionately (like I do with making schoolgirls strip naked as a punishment for bad English) you’ve just got to ignore those dissenting voices and push on with what you believe in. Next week I’m hoping to take my camera into class to get some pictures of just how well this teaching method works.

It is my dream that one day naked schoolgirls will be the norm in classrooms all over Japan.

1 Comments:

At 7:55 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

One blog post a month does not sustain enough interest for people to keep coming back for more...this is why you have ZERO comments on your last post..you need to lull us into a sense of consistency and then watch the bystanders feel inclined to spew some bollocks in response to your somewhat hybrid personality shining through in each of these dark comedic posts.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home